Smoked Turkey and Artichoke Casserole
- 4 bakers potatoes, washed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 package sun-dried tomatoes, rehydrated and cut into strips
- 2 jars quartered, marinated artichokes
- 1 package mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp oregano, fresh
- 1 squeeze lemon
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. butter
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey, cubed
- 3/4 tsp chili flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
potato cubes until 3/4 cooked, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from water
and pat dry. In a bowl, toss with salt, pepper and olive oil. Roast in
oven 15-20 minutes.
Add butter to sauce pot. When foam subsides,
add onion, salt, pepper and garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Add turkey,
sun-dried tomatoes and artichokes. Cook 5-10 minutes.
Shut off heat and add chili flakes, lemon, oregano and green onion, and fold potatoes in with turkey and vegetables.
Pour into casserole container, top with cheese and bake 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown.