- 1/2 bag of baby carrots, finely diced
- 5 stalks of celery, finely diced
- 1/2 of a small white onion, finely diced
- 1 green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 head of lettuce, finely shredded
- 1 tbs. salt
- 1 tbs. black pepper
- 2-3 tbs. mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 pkg of small cubed cooked ham
- 1 pkg elbow or shell pasta
Get a pot boiling water with some salt, add pasta. Once pasta is fully cooked, drain and rinse with cold water right away.
Dice up all your vegetables and dump into a large bowl along with your pasta. Mix well.
Then add your mayonnaise, salt and pepper, and lime and mix until all ingredients are mixed together. Put in refrigerator and take out to serve cold. Enjoy!