- 1/2 pre-baked angel food cake, cut into bite-size pieces, divided
- 1 1-oz. package sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 1/2 cups Hy-Vee skim milk (or milk of your choice)
- 3 cups Hy-Vee light whipped topping, thawed (or whipped topping of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp Hy-Vee vanilla (or vanilla of your choice)
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
In a 2 1/2-quart glass bowl, arrange half the cake pieces.
Stir together pudding mix and milk according to package directions. Fold in whipped topping and vanilla.
cake pieces with half pudding mixture. Top with 1/2 cup each
strawberries and blueberries. Repeat layers (cake, pudding, fruit).
Cover. Chill for 8 hours. Serve.