Turkey Parmesan Casserole
- 8 oz. spaghetti, broken in half, uncooked
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 3 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Mix soup, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper in large bowl.
Add spaghetti, broccoli and turkey; mix lightly. Spoon into 2-quart casserole dish.
Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.