In Town for the Fair? See What Else Grand Island has to Offer
With many out-of-towners heading to Grand Island this week to visit the 2013 Nebraska State Fair, it is the perfect time to hear about what else Grand Island has to do.
Below are some great places to visit in downtown Grand Island when you are taking a break from the midway:
1. Azteca Market, 103 W. Third Street, Grand Island
2. Bonzai Beach Club Wave Pizza, 107 N. Walnut, Grand Island
3. Prairie Winds Art Center, 112 W. Third Street, Grand Island
Hours: Monday - Saturday 10 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.; Sunday 12-5 p.m.
4. Grand Theatre, 316 W. Third Street, Grand Island
Showtimes: Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 7:15 p.m.
Admission: Adults - $3.50; 12 & under - $2.50
3DAdmission: Adults - $5.50; 12 & under - $4.50
5. Stuhr Museum, 3133 W. Highway 34, Grand Island
Hours: Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.; Sunday 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
6. HallCounty Park, 3138 W. Schimmer Drive, Grand Island