Maple roasted sweet potatoes with Shannon Frink
Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes
All you need:
3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
2 T. oil
2 1/2 T. real maple syrup
2 tsp cinnamon
3-5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
All you do:
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray, or line with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup and cinnamon.
3. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
4. Spread potatoes in an even layer onto prepared pan.
5. Roast for 30-35 minutes, or until browned and crispy.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.