Hundreds of dads and daughters are expected to come out for Kearney Parks and Recreation's Daddy/Daughter Date Night.
Recreation Coordinator Kiane Uldrich said it's one of her favorite events of the year.
Uldrich said daughters can also get their hair done or get flowers through the makeover program.
To learn more, click on the video above.
Daddy/Daughter Date Night
- Friday, February 15
- 6:00-9:30 p.m.
- Younes Conference Center, Kearney
- Catered Dinner: Chicken Tenders, Macaroni and Cheese, Green Beans, Dinner Roll & Cosmic Brownie. Lemonade or Water.
- Special Dances for 1st-3rd Graders and a Dance Contest for the 4th-5th Graders and their guest.
- For Dads (grandfather or special male adult) & Daughters (1st-5th Grades) $36 a couple & $18/extra daughter Semi-formal Attire Requested
- Register by phone (237-4644) or at the KPR Office at 2005 1st Avenue